Thursday, November 8, 2007

Gearing up for the Fat Ass

Come one come all to the Minnesota Dead Runners Society's Fat Ass run this Saturday 8am at Richard T Anderson reserve in Eden Prarie.

I have secured a boat load of brewed coffee, and am bringing kegged and bottled home brew and root beer.

I have been playing with different intensities this week, and have tried to dial back my recovery days to what feels "easy". Funny thing is, I am up to 31 miles this week already. I am using the treadmill and HR monitor to dial in my LT, so I can do more accurate threshold training, hopefully to stay injured free while building strength.

I hope to get in 20 at the fat ass, but I have never run that course, so I might get spanked.

1 comment:

Kel said...

20 miles on the RTA will definately be a spanking ;)