Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Capturing Afton

Not running Afton on Saturday, but I will be there documenting it on camera and video. Or.... I may just be the RD's b*&$# for the day.

I am in no shape to run it. Have no business or desire to.

Ran today for the first time in a week and a half. I am sore.

Working on a few themes for blog posts. Should be interesting.

I may have some good news to share in the next week as well.

But for now, I have to get back to that darn pull up bar. This time I put in 4" lag screws. That should do it.

4 comments:

SteveQ said...

Your not doing Afton, I'm volunteering there, Helen's volunteering... should be a cakewalk to win (... if you're Chris Lundstrom, maybe).

Anonymous said...

I have no idea why I'm running Afton, but I am. It should be a warm morning so I expect you to provide me with some home brew at aid stations and at the finish line.

AH

senator said...

HAHA! I just read about you maxing out your pull up bar am I am sorry I missed it! A true classic move. You can never "over build" a pull up bar. Lately...I am with you; I am struggeling with getting out and putting in quality anything. I have a timed event coming July 17 ( 6 hrs ) and they way it is now I am set to crash and burn. *thumbs up* Woho can't wait!

Helen said...

Yes Matt - homebrew... that will keep us cool while everyone is baking in the 90 deg weather and 99% humidity....

Adam is running Afton - cool! Another reason to keep the blog Matt - we get to hear updates from AH :)